Geolocation issue with a twist

Clay Stewart cstewart at scsbroadband.com
Tue May 22 20:50:16 UTC 2018

Can someone point me for help with the following issue?

I purchased a /24 late last year on auction which was originally owned by
Cox communications in Europe. It had Geolocation in a lot of bad places,
and Cox got it 'cleared' up for me.

But there is still one issue, an ISP in Spain has it in a Geo database
which is pointed to my correct location, but because it is a Spain ISP, the
block has lots of issues in block apps and redirects to spam sites.

Attach is a snapshot with the incorrect ISP highlight and Geo database. I
cannot get any info from the Geo database.

I am new to this list, so I hope this is an appropriate question.