Segment Routing

steve ulrich sulrich at botwerks.org
Tue May 22 14:43:33 UTC 2018

sorry, yes. i was referring to SRTE wrt the pop operation.

in most of the implementations i've poked at, there is the ability to
specify a consistent label range, but it's not always the case.  SIDs are
not labels but they are encoded as labels.  i hope operators have the
option to configure common/consistent label ranges, but i don't necessarily
assume it.  tooling to resolve this will be required just as in the LDP
world.

--
steve ulrich (sulrich at botwerks.*)