Segment Routing

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Tue May 22 14:29:45 UTC 2018

On 22/May/18 16:21, Saku Ytti wrote:

> I have not, but I'm not good source as I don't track this.

This is what I'm struggling to find, as for me, this would be the ideal
use-case for SR.

>  I'm just
> pointing out that LDP
> was/is IPv4 protocol, where as SR IGP extensions are from day1 IPv4+IPv6 with no
> particular bias.

RFC7552 has been shipping since 2015, and this I know works well. If it
wasn't for Cisco's spotty support in the various platforms in their
portfolio, I'd have taken BGPv6 out of my core ages ago, as Juniper (our
other vendor) has had LDPv6 support for quite a while now.

Mark.