Segment Routing

Matt Geary matt.geary at gmail.com
Tue May 22 08:19:21 UTC 2018

Yeah Cisco rep commented that adding LDP to nexus would make ASR obsolete.
48x10g with LDP for $5-7k Yeah no brainer. Although on other point I am not
really seeing the value of SR to replace LDP on my backbone. With some
scripting and lots of software tools I can make it just like LDP, but why?
So break the ease of LDP just to get label switching on my hub core not
really seeing it, unless someone has done it and they are seeing the value.