Writing a Book about Open Networking and Dis-aggregation

Marcus Leske marcusleskex at gmail.com
Mon May 21 04:30:34 UTC 2018

Hi,

Is anyone interested in working on a book that covers topics like:

```
. Network Operating System types.
. Classic vs Open Networking.
. Open Networking and SDN.
. Forwarding Chips.
. The new stack.
. Disaggregation.
. Automation.
. Telemetry.
```

I'm thinking of covering the reasons why dis-aggregation was delayed
with networking, what are the advantages and disadvantages of that
approach, the new stack on new platforms...etc

The goal of the book is to educate and not to promote one vendor over
the other, but i'd prefer providing exmaples using Cumulus Linux VX,
Open Networking Linux, Sonic.

Direct Msg me if interested to talk more.

Thanks,
Marcus