Curiosity about AS3356 L3/CenturyLink network resiliency (in general)

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Sun May 20 19:47:01 UTC 2018

On Sun, May 20, 2018 at 12:33 PM Rubens Kuhl <rubensk at gmail.com> wrote:

> CenturyLink bought Level 3, which bought Global Crossing, which bought
> Impsat; this makes every market unique, for the good and bad of it.
>
> What I have as a customer feeling is that Global Crossing was the most
> quality-minded of the 4, while the other 3 is/were more "take what we give
> you and shut up".
that might be a thing related to the time when GC was around individually
though, right?
they could have been considered 'boutique' network provider at the time...
The L3/GC merger was ~10 yrs ago? much has changed in the carrier space
since...
being bigger dpesn't often make companies higher touch :)