internet - sparkle

Michael Crapse michael at wi-fiber.io
Wed May 16 16:12:22 UTC 2018

Additionally, whilst not "technically" a tier 1 provider, Hurricane
electric should be high on that list. Especially as one of the best
providers of and proponents for IPv6. We'll see into the future, HE may
have one of the most critical infrastructures, and should be a "part-owner"
of the internet.