USB Ethernet Adapters

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Wed May 16 00:49:44 UTC 2018

Mario,

Thanks for the recommendation. I am leaning towards the devices with
a Realtek RTL8153 chipset over the devices with the Axis AX88179. I have
more faith in Realtek than AXIS as I have had serveral laptops in the past
with Realtek NIC's, but never a single device with AXIS. Plus Realtek seems
to be more standards based whereas AXIS only supports 4k Jumbo frames?