USB Ethernet Adapters

Jason Rowsell jason at tiesystems.com
Tue May 15 02:59:09 UTC 2018

FWIW - I have had a GREAT experience with the IOGear GUC3C01 on Windows 10.
Every other USB NIC I have ever used I have given away or thrown in the
garbage after no more than a day's worth of use (many "Gigabit" adapters
will not do over 330 Mbps and / or have TERRIBLE reliability issues in my
experience). This thing pulls 970+ Mbps, support VLANs, Jumbo Frames, etc.
and has never failed me or let me down once to date (Realtek Chipset). It
does use the newer USB-C (aka 3.1) reversible style connector, so you *may*
need an adapter which is the only possible downside I can think of. Just my
$ .02, HTH.

Jason

*Jason Rowsell * <http://jasonrowsell.com/>| Account Manager
206.299.2197 |