Level 3 Looking Glass Broken

Gary T. Giesen ggiesen+nanog at giesen.me
Fri May 11 21:15:09 UTC 2018

I'm seeing issues with Level 3's looking glass (https://lookingglass.level3.net) since they rolled out the new one with the CenturyLink branding. Any query results in "Invalid usage. POST variable not set.". Also, the radio buttons under the "Information Category" selection allow more than one selection (and no way of deselecting anything). I tried opening a ticket L3 under one of my transit circuits and was told that the NOC doesn't deal with it, and I should talk to our account team (as fun as that sounds, I'd rather stick my head in a blender).

Anyone on this list have any clout inside L3 to get this fixed?

Cheers,

GTG