Catalyst 4500 listening on TCP 6154 on all interfaces

Curtis, Bruce bruce.curtis at ndsu.edu
Mon May 7 20:52:45 UTC 2018

On May 7, 2018, at 2:58 PM, Jay Farrell via NANOG <nanog at nanog.org<mailto:nanog at nanog.org>> wrote:

I saw that list, but understood the numbers there to be IDS signature
numbers, rather than port numbers. Am I misreading something?

  No, you are correct.

As Niels Bakker pointed out that is a list of IDS signatures, not a list of ports that Cisco devices listen on.

I just skimmed the pages, I should have read them more thoroughly before sending to the list.

On Mon, May 7, 2018 at 12:24 PM, Curtis, Bruce <bruce.curtis at ndsu.edu<mailto:bruce.curtis at ndsu.edu>>