Catalyst 4500 listening on TCP 6154 on all interfaces

Stephen Fischer sfischer1967 at gmail.com
Mon May 7 17:55:07 UTC 2018

reading this - just wondering....do you use the SmartCall home service?  I
wonder if that's what is using this.

try this:

no service smart-call-home and see if that disables it...

just a thought

--
To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his
glorious presence without fault and with great joy