"Weird" Traffic about 10 hours ago

Aaron C. de Bruyn aaron at heyaaron.com
Tue May 1 14:44:52 UTC 2018

My extremely un-scientific reply:

I make a lot of connections from Washington State to Virginia every day.

Around 5 PM PDT yesterday, I got booted and had trouble re-connecting for
about 10 minutes.  I figured it was just me, but then a handful of sites
wouldn't load for me while others had no trouble.  I started to do some
traceroutes and they all succeeded, then I noticed my connections to
Virginia were restored.

I don't think it lasted for more than 10 minutes whatever it was.

-A