Yet another Quadruple DNS?

Hank Nussbacher hank at efes.iucc.ac.il
Thu Mar 29 16:31:34 UTC 2018

On 29/03/2018 17:23, Jared Mauch wrote:

>>> Don't worry: they are.
>>>

>>> Needs more DNS over TLS.
> Good news everyone!
>
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/doh/about/

Hmmmm....
https://threatpost.com/mozilla-tests-dns-over-https-meets-some-privacy-pushback/130765/
"Starting in the next several weeks, Mozilla plans to run tests using a
developer version of its Firefox browser with the help of the Mozilla
developer community and content management and delivery network firm
Cloudflare. Developers will be testing a proposed standard called
Trusted Recursive Resolver via DNS over HTTPS, or DoH for short."

Cloudflare and DoH.  Cloudflare and 1.1.1.1.  Coincidence?

-Hank