Yet another Quadruple DNS?

Michael Crapse michael at wi-fiber.io
Thu Mar 29 15:44:29 UTC 2018

Along these same lines, we have a service that captures all DNS requests
regardless the server(only non-TLS, albeit), that people pay $9.99/mo for,
so they definitely want this.. We just NAT all requests to Open DNS servers
to provide internet filtering as a service. It would be arbitrarily trivial
to run our own DNS service and reply to any unencrypted DNS request to any
DNS server with whatever A or AAAA record we want..