aol login problems - my.screenname.aol.com

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Mar 29 13:57:38 UTC 2018

When going to aol.com and click "login/join" in top-right corner, brings you
to a login page. when I try to login, I get nothing. just tries and tries to
take me to the next page, which seems to be my.screenname.aol.com. but it
never gets there.  If I try from different subnets in my network, it does
work.  But from other subnets it does not.

Has anyone ever heard/seen this problem ?

Anyone from aol here that can assist with this please ?  You can contact me
directly if you can assist.

-Aaron