Firewall as a Service.

Daniel Corbe dcorbe at hammerfiber.com
Tue Mar 27 23:57:53 UTC 2018

Are there any vendors that have hardware firewalls and maintain their own Openstack nova/neutron driver set?

I’m looking for something that I can offer to my VPS customers as a self-managed service.   At the moment, I’m using the default firewall driver. Which is nothing but a wrapper for iptables; and while seamless, I can’t imagine it’s going to scale very well.

I’m looking for something that has 10 gig client connectivity and either 100G or 40G uplinks.

-Daniel