=?utf-8?Q?Qu=C3=A9bec_?=Sales tax

Eric Dugas edugas at unknowndevice.ca
Tue Mar 27 22:28:43 UTC 2018

On the IP geoloc subject, we (EBOX) actually have multiple pools for QC-based and ON-based customers. When a customer is provisioned, his service address is validated in our system and it auto-populates the Radius profile with a different profile for each provinces e.g. fttn-on-50 or fttn-qc-50. I don't see why we couldn't do this on Telus in the west (we're currently only servicing QC and ON).

On the TPIA side, it's a little bit less easy. I could automatically SWIP netblocks from reports we get from the operators to the POI they're configured in.
I don't see this as a big issue.
Eric