How does ER Infinity Hold up?

Justin Wilson lists at mtin.net
Tue Mar 27 21:40:58 UTC 2018

My biggest issue with the ER Infinity is you can’t individually set the speed on ports.  You have to set them in groups of 4, which is a major bummer.   We are getting ready to put one into production as soon as I figure out some more details on communities.

I am intrigued by Owen’s comments on their Open Source hostility.  I need to look into this.

Justin Wilson
j2sw at mtin.net

www.mtin.net
www.midwest-ix.com