hijacking of 128.255.192.0/22

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Mar 21 17:52:57 UTC 2018

Can someone from HE comment on how they are doing their filtering? We often see our routes leaked by them or their customers and it’s quite the problem and significantly contributes to the pollution in the routing table.

Often friends and smaller providers come to me for help and the lack of filtering as well as BGP communities poses significant operational issues for networks.

Jared Mauch