How are you configuring BFD timers?

Ken Matlock matlockken at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:57:14 UTC 2018

Right, BFD on a dark fiber link (should) be immediately detected and the
detecting end should send a cease/stop/whatever message to the remote peer
to drop the neighbor relationship.

BFD really comes into it's own in a derived circuit (such as metro-E or
other type setup) where you can have an indirect failure (traffic does not
pass, but the last mile link remains up).

Ken

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 10:44 AM, Alex Lembesis <Alex.Lembesis at tevapharm.com