TIMELY - Fwd: RIPE NCC Global IPv6 Deployment Survey

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Mar 21 11:57:33 UTC 2018

NANOGers -

An important reminder: this Global IPv6 deployment survey is closing at the end of March.

If you have a moment, please take the time to complete this survey so that the RIRs may collectively have a better understanding of the status of IPv6 deployment in the Internet.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO