Juniper MX - Routed pseudowire using LDP - VPWS or VPLS

Ben Bartsch uwcableguy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 16:51:36 UTC 2018

I want to thank everyone who contacted me on and off list on this request.
I now have two methods to land a layer 3 endpoint on a layer 2 circuit to a
remote PE.  I very much appreciate the input, feedback, and assistance.  I
hope I personally get to meet all of you that reached out to me at a future
NANOG meeting.  Thanks again!

-ben