Spiffy Netflow tools?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Thu Mar 15 21:29:52 UTC 2018

(To the thread in general)

Those of us using RouterOS have to suffer a bit longer to get ASN-usefulness out of these tools. Well, natively. I'm just about done with using pmacct to inject the ASN into into a local Flow Analyzer. Maybe I can figure out at some point how to get pmacct to spit out a new netflow with the ASN information so these other tools can work out of the box.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com