Office365 and a new IP address

Paul Reichart paul_reichart at wiband.com
Wed Mar 14 22:04:37 UTC 2018

No, unfortunately my appliance doesn’t have a method for rate limiting. I’ve had to replace my old appliance and move it to a new IP.
My incoming volume of mail to be filtered is far higher than the throttle anyway.

For the most part my customer domains have SPF records that point to my outgoing hostname.

Yep, enrolled in all those.
However it seems the suggestions on postmaster.live.com site only apply to Outlook.com/Hotmail and not Office 365 tenants.

What it boils down to is I’m looking for a method to speed up this IP reputation throttling.

I appreciate the suggestions.

Thanks