Centurylink SOC contact?

Wentworth, Brett Brett.Wentworth at centurylink.com
Tue Mar 13 21:02:54 UTC 2018

I responded off list.

Brett

    -----Original Message-----
    From: NANOG <nanog-bounces at nanog.org> on behalf of Brian Rak <brak at gameservers.com>
    Date: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 at 12:08 PM
    To: "nanog at nanog.org" <nanog at nanog.org>
    Subject: Centurylink SOC contact?

        Does anyone have a contact for the SOC at centurylink?  I've tried
        soc at centurylink and noc at centurylink, with no answer.

        For whatever reason, they're mangling IP address in abuse reports, which
        requires us to manually review every report.  We'd really like them to
        stop, and just include the IP address in the body of the report.

        They seem to be the only ones that do this, pretty much all the other
        reports we get list a normal IP address.

This communication is the property of CenturyLink and may contain confidential or privileged information. Unauthorized use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the communication and any attachments.