Spiffy Netflow tools?

Vitaly Nikolaev nvitaly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:21:48 UTC 2018

How scalable is ElastiFlow ? Let say I will dump 90kflow/s, how big
elasticsearch farm do I need to comfortably store and work with at least
couple weeks of data ?

right now in NFSEN it takes about 3T in disk space and minutes for
simple reports if it spans few time default time intervals.

Thank you.

Vitaly Nikolaev