Proof of ownership; when someone demands you remove a prefix

Sean Pedersen spedersen.lists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 19:48:40 UTC 2018

I appreciate everyone's input and will incorporate it into our internal policies going forward.

I also want to assure everyone who has taken the time to read or respond that we're going about this methodically; our customer is involved and is responding promptly and their customer is has opened a case with the RIR. We're in the process of following up with the RIR. Our goal is not to cause an 'operational headache' for anyone, but exactly the opposite.

Thanks again for all of your feedback and responses.