IPv4 smaller than /24 leasing?

Justin Wilson lists at mtin.net
Tue Mar 13 18:14:23 UTC 2018

Even to buy it on the secondary market you have to have justification and show usage.  So if someone buys a /24 and really only needs a /25 then what? It ARIN, or others for that matter, going to relax those requirements?  If I am an ISP and need to do BGP, maybe because I have a big downstream customer, I have to have a /24 to participate in BGP.   I see these scenarios more and more.

Justin Wilson
j2sw at mtin.net

www.mtin.net
www.midwest-ix.com