Proof of ownership; when someone demands you remove a prefix

nop at imap.cc nop at imap.cc
Mon Mar 12 19:07:37 UTC 2018

I've seen this type of situation come up more than a few times with the shadier IP brokers that lease and don't care who they lease to, for example Logicweb, Cloudinnovation ( see bgp.he.net/search?search[search]=cloudinnovation+OR+%22cloud+innovation%22 ), Digital Energy-host1plus. The ranges get abused to hell and back for garbage traffic selling, rate limit bypassing, scraping, proxies, banned from youtube/google/etc for view and like farms, and then thrown away, and the leaser tries to get them unannounced quickly for further resale.