Zayo zColo Xcon Pricing

Matt Erculiani merculiani at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:51:03 UTC 2018

Perhaps so, but if it's not charged at the end it would just be built
into the MRC. Longer-term customers would end up paying substantially
more.

In some cases, it is more cost effective to install an entrance
facility as you describe, but it's much more expensive than running
individual x-conns as needed. Plus not everyone wants to go to the
same place. The cost of an EF would be passed-through, making it far
more expensive for the guy or gal who just needs a hand-full of
x-conns.

-Matt