Zayo zColo Xcon Pricing

Ethan telmnstr at 757.org
Wed Mar 7 18:47:56 UTC 2018

> Frankly, I don't know why there are trays full of hundreds of pairs
> instead of each cage having a patch panel and a 144 or some such trunk
> to another patch panel elsewhere. Seems like there's a lot of extra work
> being done.

I have seen this in one facility. They just run 24 strand or whatever to
patch panel in each customer cage. Then patch are done to those at the
meet me room. When you exceed capacity they add another 24 strand. Seems
smart (depending on cable cost and average utilization of the strands I
suppose.) And of course you can get multiple feeds / entrances from them.

 			-Ethan O'Toole