Zayo zColo Xcon Pricing

chris tknchris at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:25:11 UTC 2018

reminds me of the days when you were forced to colo gear in the phone
company's CO to get access to their cable plant and got gouged on power and
the interconnection between the CO and then you had to buy your upstream
connectivity from the ILEC a insane markup  or for ptp to your closest pop
:) not only did you pay a fortune for the privilege but then you had to
wait 60-90 for the ILEC to "build" the circuit