Zayo zColo Xcon Pricing

Clayton Zekelman clayton at MNSi.Net
Wed Mar 7 17:04:26 UTC 2018

Or the services you can only cancel once a year,
may not give early notice of cancellation, and if
you miss the window, you're on the hook another year.

Any contract we do with our customers is always
MCP - Minimum Contract Period with automatic
month to month renewals at the end - unless we're
buying the facility from another carrier, then we mirror their terms.

Colo providers try to set it up so that the terms
for all your different services with them expire
on different intervals to try to make it
impossible for you to ever cancel without lots of pain.

--

Clayton Zekelman
Managed Network Systems Inc. (MNSi)

tel. 519-985-8410