Comcast

Denis Zhirovetskiy denis.zhirovetskiy at adeptcore.com
Fri Jun 29 17:59:04 UTC 2018

Comcast is having a global outage at this moment.

       IT Should Be Easy!
Denis ZhirovetskiyFollow Us
President
Adeptcore, Inc.
T: 847-595-0343
847-960-3420
E: denis.zhirovetskiy at adeptcore.com
W: http://www.adeptcore.com
738 E Dundee Rd #143
PalatineIL60074
Cloud
Managed Services
Backup
Office 365
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify support at adeptcore.com. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.