AS3266: BitCanal hijack factory, courtesy of many connectivity providers

McBride, Mack C-Mack.McBride at charter.com
Thu Jun 28 15:56:46 UTC 2018

https://bgp.he.net/AS205869#_peers

This is another chronic hijacker that is spoofing downstream ASNs and Prefixes.
They are currently hijacking 25 prefixes.  Mostly /18s,/19s and /20s.

Telcom Italia, Telia and Eurotrans Telecom are upstreams.
Of course people making money off of it aren't going to do anything about it.
Eurotrans Telecom has telia and tata as upstreams.
They are also peered with HE but HE doesn't appear to be accepting the hijacked routes.
Good for them.

Mack