AS3266: BitCanal hijack factory, courtesy of Cogent, GTT, and Level3

Cole Busby colebusby92 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 01:42:39 UTC 2018

hey all,

while I'm in no place to make demands or requests of anyone, like many of
you I have this thread on "loud". it may be beneficial to add a
"-discussions" for when threads go off topic. outages implemented something
similar and (for the most part) squelched the "me too" and off-topic
threads from the main sub list with mods politely reminding off topic
messages to use discussions for banter.

I love read the conversation but as with most folks, maybe keeping it
relevant to the subscription model.

there's always discord, slack, mumble and IRC if you want to make a banter
area too.

sincerely,
CB