at&t business ipv6

Randy Bush randy at psg.com
Thu Jun 21 15:35:35 UTC 2018

dear lazynet:

sorry to ask an end customer question here, but we're at a bit of a
useless point, with actual clue being blocked by an account rep.

i have at&t gig fiber at home and it seems to be a pd /64.  works fine.

at the office, we have at&t business 1g fiber going into an arris.
behind it we have a cisco asa with five lan segments.  only ipv4
is enabled.

i want to enable v6 in the office, but can not find out what at&t is
providing.  i would hope something such as a pd /56 with a static
allocation.  after all, we pay through the nose for five static v4
prefixes.

anyone been to this movie and care to divulge the plot?

thanks

randy