Time to add 2002::/16 to bogon filters?

joel jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Tue Jun 19 05:58:47 UTC 2018

I personally would love to see social pressure applied removing this
from the internet.

certain prominent google search results. e.g.
https://getipv6.info/display/IPv6/Linux+or+BSD+6to4+Relays probably also
could use some curation given the appropriateness of reling on a anycast
translator for your transition at this point.