fd.io vs cumulus vs snabb vs OVS vs OpenNSL

Pete Lumbis alumbis at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 03:01:32 UTC 2018

I'm sorry you've had a negative experience and we should do better. Let's
start by fixing your issues.

If you are interested in chasing this down to resolution I'm 100% dedicated
to getting this solved for you off list. If you're willing I'll even report
back with what we found and how we fixed it.

- Pete, Cumulus TME