fd.io vs cumulus vs snabb vs OVS vs OpenNSL

nanog at jack.fr.eu.org nanog at jack.fr.eu.org
Thu Jun 14 21:28:50 UTC 2018

Bof

I currently use cumulus's software, I will then report my experience:
not production ready

You have a lot of features, with a fast development, but ..
I expect my network to be a rock solid part of my infrastructure,
especially when I am using the classic part, not the fancy ones

When I have huge stability issue with something like bgp, what can I say
but "get away from those software, it is not production-ready yet" ?