BGP in a containers

Hugo Slabbert hugo at slabnet.com
Thu Jun 14 19:23:55 UTC 2018

re: Exa:

Our use case was both on exporting service IPs as well as receiving routes
from ToRs.  Exa is more geared towards the former than the latter.  Rather
then working on getting imports and route installation through Exa, we
found it simpler with BIRD exporting the service IP from it bound to a
loopback to run local healthchecks on the nodes and then have them yank the
service IP from the loopback on failing healthchecks in order to stop
exporting.

But, YMMV etc.

Hugo Slabbert       | email, xmpp/jabber: hugo at slabnet.com
pgp key: B178313E   | also on Signal