What are people using for IPAM these days?

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 04:59:37 UTC 2018

That is very interesting, scrolling down a bit for the
screenshots/examples, it's one of the few IP address management systems
that also addresses the OSI layer 1 location/position/racking of equipment.
Tools like phpipam only go as far as VLAN assignment. Logical that they
built that feature in, considering the hosting/colo/dedicated server ISP it
originated at.