FWIW... Re: TEST Help? TEST

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Jun 13 00:16:56 UTC 2018

On 06/12/2018 01:10 PM, Scott Weeks wrote:

> Apologies for the noise.  Please hit delete...

Turns out that it's only the "Re: IPv6
faster/better proof?"  thread I can't reply to.
I still can't.  All I wanted to say was:

From: Ca By <cb.list6 at gmail.com>

I hear transit is dead

https://blog.apnic.net/2016/10/28/the-death-of-transit/

Funny that he also seems to take indirect aim at IPv6:

"In this case, then in such a collection of service
cones, is there any residual value in a globally
consistent address space? If all the traffic flows are
constrained to sit within each service cone, then the
residual addressing requirement is at best a requirement
to uniquely distinguish end points just within the scope
of the cone without any particular requirement for
network-wide uniqueness "

That seems to point to John Day's architecture; RINA:
https://www.slideshare.net/ictpristine/rina-introduction-part-i

scott