What are people using for IPAM these days?

J nanog at namor.ca
Mon Jun 11 22:41:37 UTC 2018

I was hoping this would get answered more, too.

I did a migration to Infoblox from ipplan, just by trawling the database, and figuring out some basic associations, but it heavily depends on how the data was entered, and there's several gotchas anyway.  I was hoping there was something more direct.

---- On Sun, 10 Jun 2018 17:04:16 -0500 Dermot Williams <dermot.williams at imaginegroup.ie> wrote ----

Finding a decent, maintained IPAM is one thing, but migrating is another - do any of these have an easy path from IPPlan?

Thanks

---

Dermot Williams

Imagine Communications Group Ltd.