Need /24 (arin) asap

Joel Mulkey joelm at bigleaf.net
Mon Jun 11 22:15:47 UTC 2018

A couple of suggestions on "cleanliness" checking:

-Here's a link to a quick-n-dirty Python script I made to check against a bunch of DNS blacklists: https://bigleafnetworks.box.com/s/ru1lsad2y9yom6q57bok2e3vlyxux2g5

-We once got caught after buying a "clean" block that was (unknowingly to us) on an old un-maintained blocklist called iblocklist. You can search that list here: https://www.iblocklist.com/search.php. They didn't respond to any contact attempts, and yet a number of carriers and hosts out there use those blocklists. In the end we had to re-purpose that block for internal use only and re-number a few customers.

Joel Mulkey
Founder and CEO
Bigleaf Networks - Cloud-first SD-WAN
www.bigleaf.net<http://www.bigleaf.net>