What are people using for IPAM these days?

Stacy Hughes ipgoddess at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 20:27:18 UTC 2018

I prefer 6Connect's ProVision tool as well.
https://www.6connect.com/ipam/ <https://www.6connect.com/ipam/>

You can't beat it for ease of import, and management of your space.   Emphasis on ease and also accuracy.  The filtering options allow for faster lookups and add/delete customers and interfaces, very important when one is dealing with a global network.  Check it out!
Stacy
IP Goddess :)