Need /24 (arin) asap

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Jun 11 17:22:57 UTC 2018

True, but a call or e-mail from Charter (to Hulu or whomever is being obstinate this week) is more like to get treated expeditiously than Main Street ISP.

I should have restricted that to eyeballs. Big eyeballs are likely in yet another imaginary category.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com