What are people using for IPAM these days?

Martin Hannigan hannigan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 12:51:40 UTC 2018

Literally for years, I managed a /9 and a v6 /26 in a text file checked
into a vanilla source code control system. Sophistication need depends on
your frequency of updates, dynamic allocations and regulatory needs ( read
RIR). For low turn over assignments, you may not need much.

The options Job and Jordi point to are good. The open source options are
always a go to IMHO. YMMV.

Best Regards,

-M<