Need /24 (arin) asap

Matt Erculiani merculiani at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 16:08:07 UTC 2018

Are you using it to help roll out IPv6? (i.e. dual stack is pretty much
mandatory) 4-10 space is "free", but I wouldn't test your luck by just
using the space like any regular allocation, plus it's just bad karma to
use that space outside of it's noble intention.

https://www.arin.net/knowledge/ip_blocks.html

If that's not your intent, you can pretty easily purchase a block for about
$5k US from Hilco Streambank, assuming you have pre-approval from ARIN for
a transfer.

-Matt